Are you looking for a racing game with a little more challenge than what you would usually enjoy when playing Need for Speed or Cars? Hi and welcome back! Today, I’m going to show you how to download and install Hill Climb Racing for PC, the latest racing craze for computers, but with an edition for Android, Windows phone and iOS devices. It was developed by Fingersoft and was updated on 12 April 2016.
Version 1.18.0 of Hill Climb racing is considered the most entertaining and addictive game that anyone will encounter. Given its easy navigation and operation, it is fast becoming everyone’s favorite. Don’t be deceived by the user-friendly interface as it is based on physics and requires your skills to play the game.
Features of Hill Climb Racing for PC
- As previously mentioned, it used control buttons that are very manageable, and is even easy to play on a laptop. The game is generally based on safe driving rather than high speed.
- There are different vehicles to choose from, all of which are upgradeable and can be done by replacing the engine, tires and suspensions. Vehicle choices include bike, truck, Jeep, tank and many others.
- Scores are shareable with your friends, in case you want to brag about the numbers you achieved in one game.
- It features an amazing and very cool graphics, complete with a realistic environment of hills, slopes and inclines, which will surely test your fingers’ ability to drive on such dangerous terrains.
- Supports devices with low or high quality resolutions, making it a versatile PC game. Regardless of the resolution of your device, Hill Climb Racing for PC would still look good.
- How to download and install Hill Climb Racing for PC
- The PC version requires Bluestacks app player, a popular Android emulator. You’ll need to download it first before you can proceed.
- Once downloaded, you can then install the Bluestacks App Player in your system as you would any other software in your computer.
- Open Bluestacks and use its search function to look for the Hill Climb Racing game. You can also type “Hill Climb Racing” on Bluestacks’ search bar located on the top left corner, and then press enter.
- Once you see the game, click on it to start the installation, which will usually take a few minutes.
- When download and installation are complete, just launched Bluestacks, go to all apps, look for the logo of the game, and then start playing Hill Climb Racing on PC.
Alternative download and installation for Hill Climb Racing for PC
- If you encounter an internal error during the download and installation process, download “Hill Climb Racing.apk” instead.
- If you have already downloaded, installed and launched Bluestacks app player, Android’s most popular emulator, search for the “Hill Climb Racing.apk” and double click on it. Or, you can right click on the file and manually open with Bluestacks
- Wait for the apk to be installed, which would only take a few minutes.
- To play Hill Climb Racing for PC, open Bluestacks and launch the game from there.
I hope this guide will help cut down the time you spend on figuring out how to download and install Hill Climb Racing, so you can start enjoying the game right away. If you liked this tutorial, don’t forget to like and share with your friends. Thank you for reading on Techirs.com.